Stepping Up: Meliá Hotels Unveils Meliá PRO Business Traveller
Corporate travel is stepping up the pace of its recovery after a record summer for holiday travel, and Meliá PRO, the Meliá Hotels International B2B programme, is starting the new year with the launch of Meliá PRO Business Traveller: Benefits & Rewards.
The new programme specially adapted to the needs of business travellers, offering them an enhanced experience in company hotels.
In addition to the special rates offered to Meliá PRO users, the new programme offers 10 new benefits throughout the entire customer journey:
• Reservation services with specialists in B2B
• Online check-in
• Priority check-in, access to a work area and premium Wi-Fi
• Complimentary bottle of water
• Vertical steam iron available in the room on request
• Discounts on room service and in restaurants
• Coffee and tea station for early departures
• Take-away breakfast on departure for rates with breakfast included
• Express check-out
• Every trip matters: earn MeliáRewards points for your business trips and use them for your holidays.
The Business Traveller: Benefits & Rewards programme and its new benefits are now available to Meliá PRO corporate users in 76 hotels in 45 cities all over the world, including popular destinations such as Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Shanghai and New York.
The Meliá Hotels International B2B programme also offers business travellers special rates and up to an extra 20% discount for their leisure travel if they use their company code.
Companies that do not have a company code can request one on meliapro.com and then make their reservations on Melia's direct channels (melia.com, the Meliá APP or the Customer Service & Contact Centre) or through their usual travel agency.