Kenya Airways Enhances Network, Adds Flights to New York, Others
Kenya Airways has enhanced it networks by increasing frequencies on 8 routes, adding capacity on 1 route, and introducing 2 new routes.
The network is in response to increased demand in the market and to offer customers more travel options.
Frequency increase is as follows:
1. Flights to Paris are now daily (up from 5x weekly) effective 1st December 2022
2. Flights to Madagascar are now 9 times weekly (up from 7x weekly) effective 2nd December 2022
3. Flights to Comoros are now 5 times weekly (up from 4x weekly) effective 3rd December 2022
4. Flights to Amsterdam are now 5 times weekly (up from 4x weekly) effective 5th December 2022
5. Flights to Mayotte are now 4 times weekly (up from 3x weekly) effective 6th December 2022
6. Flights to Johannesburg now operates 24 times weekly. Kenya Airways commenced 4 flights per day in and out of Johannesburg on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays effective 19th December 2022
7. Flights to New York are now daily (up from 5x weekly) effective 19th December 2022
8. Flights to London will operate double daily, 14x weekly (up from 12x weekly) effective 27th Dec 2022.
9. Kenya Airways will introduce the Boeing Dreamliner to Cape Town on its 2 weekly direct flights effective 7th January 2023.
New Kenya Airways route include:
10. A flight from Nairobi- Accra-Dakar 2 times weekly (every Tuesday and Sunday) effective 11th December 2022, offering a direct flight between Ghana and Senegal
11. Mombasa-Dubai will now have direct flights, 4 times weekly (every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) effective 15th December 2022
The network enhancement is routine and is informed by the return to air travel as the aviation industry recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic and in support of Tourism sector in Kenya.
Flights are open for booking at Kenya Airways website, www.kenya-airways.com, travel agents and Online Travel Agents (OTAs).