With just two weeks to go until the Africa Travel Week Virtual 2021, you should start thinking about making sure you’re connected, charged, and ready to rumble from a power and tech perspective.
There’s nothing worse than not being able to connect to your 1-on-1 session or participate in the virtual speed networking because you’ve run out of juice or are in the midst of load shedding.
If you’ve set to register, what are you waiting for? It’s as easy as clicking here and entering your details, then getting your house in order with these ‘always on’ tips to waxing your participation:
• Keeping a power bank on hand
• Investing in or renting a UPS power back up
• Preparing a Plan B venue if load shedding kicks in
• Checking that your Internet connection is sound
• Prepping your team to provide back up where required
The ATW Team has your user experience top of mind and has invested in extra precautions to mitigate any interruptions to the virtual platform.
Don’t let those technology gremlins undermine your experience and make sure there’s a plan A, B and C in place, like we have, to reduce the chance of them getting the upper hand.
Why should you register?
• Virtual exhibition floor and adhoc walk-in sessions
• Over 100 exhibitors – tourism destinations and products – with whom you can set up 1-on-1 meetings
• Over 40-panel discussions and presentations by leading international tourism and travel experts featuring an array of compelling topics. View programme here.
If you have any questions about Africa Travel Week, the team is on standby with a nifty dedicated Concierge Service on email@example.com or +27 11 704 9280 / + 27 10 44 77 566.
The team may not be able to resolve your load shedding woes, but we’re here to answer any of your pressing questions swiftly!