Qatar Airways to Resume Atlanta Services, Increases Flights Across US
Qatar Airways will add its 12th destination in the U.S. with the resumption of four-weekly Atlanta flights starting 1 June.
The carrier will also significantly increase frequencies adding an additional 13 weekly flights to operate a total of 83 weekly flights across its 12 gateways.
In line with the airline’s steady rebuild of its U.S. network, Qatar Airways plans to resume services and increase frequencies to several destinations:
· Atlanta (four weekly flights starting 1 June)
· Chicago (increasing to 10 weekly flights from 4 March)
· Dallas-Fort Worth (increasing to 10 weekly flights from 2 March)
· Houston (increasing to daily flights from 14 March)
· Miami (increasing to three weekly flights from 3 July)
· San Francisco (ramping up to daily flights by 2 July)
· Seattle (four weekly flights starting 29 January and ramping up to daily flights by 1 July)
Seattle is the 7th new destination and the second in the U.S. to be added by Qatar Airways since the start of the pandemic.
The launch of flights to Seattle and the resumption of Atlanta will increase Qatar Airways’ U.S. network to 12 destinations in the U.S., connecting onwards to hundreds of American cities through strategic partnerships with Alaska Airlines, American Airlines and JetBlue.