Kenya Airways has reviewed its network due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus. The airline has rescheduled some of its flights to comply with directives issued by the different countries across its network. See the full adjustments below.
1. Nairobi - London: Suspended 2 weekly flights (Tue and Thu.) effective 19 March 2020 to 16 April 2020. Flights on Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat continue uninterrupted.
2. Nairobi - Paris: Suspended 2 weekly flights (Monday and Wednesday) effective 25 March 2020 to 16 April 2020. Flights on Sun, Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat continue uninterrupted.
3. Nairobi - Bangkok: Suspended effective 19 March 2020 to 30 April 2020
4. Nairobi - Djibouti: Suspended effective 17 March 2020 to 19 April 2020
5. Nairobi - Mogadishu: Suspended effective 19 March 2020 to 02 April 2020
6. Nairobi - Khartoum: Suspended effective 19 March 2020 to 30 March 2020
7. Nairobi - Dubai: Reduced frequency from 2 to 1 daily on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner
8. Nairobi - Johannesburg: Reduced frequency from 3 to 2 times daily
9. Nairobi - Kigali: Reduced from 2 to 1 daily flight
According to the airline, all customers affected by the adjustments will be rebooked on alternative flights. The airline is also offering a full refund to those who would like to cancel their travel as well as waive booking fees for those willing to reschedule their flights to a later date.