Are you studying, or recently graduated, and aiming for a career in aerospace? Now is your chance, with a fully-paid, six-month opportunity in Boeing's coveted International Business Intern Program (IBIP) in the United States.
Launched in 2012, IBIP gives valuable exposure to Boeing's latest advances in business and technology. It offers hands-on experience of a variety of disciplines including finance, project management, strategy and marketing analysis, supply-chain management, and business operations. The program will be based in Seattle in the state of Washington.
1. You must be currently enrolled or have graduated no earlier than January 16, 2019 from a foreign undergraduate or graduate business related degree program.
2. Available to work fulltime in Seattle from January 2020 to July 2020.
3. Business major or proven business experience in business, industrial engineering, accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, strategy, management, information systems, etc.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. High academic achievement.
6. Leadership & teamwork skills.
1. Entries close on August 6, 2019.
2. Candidates will be interviewed in August and September, and the internships start on January 17, 2020.
3. Link to apply: https://jobs.boeing.com/…/international-busine…/185/12395562