Qatar Airways Adds Flights to Cape Town, Lusaka, Harare, Others
Qatar Airways is set to further boost its growing network with increased flight frequencies to multiple popular destinations across the globe to meet travel demand during the peak winter holiday season.
This increase is part of the airline’s ongoing efforts to provide greater choice and seamless connectivity to passengers as they discover the world, via the airline’s home and hub Hamad International Airport (HIA).
Qatar Airways is also launching its inaugural services to Dusseldorf, with daily flights starting from 15 November 2022, the airline’s fourth destination in Germany.
In Africa, Qatar Airways will increase frequency to:
• Cape Town – Increased from 10 to 14 weekly effective 6 January 2023
• Lusaka and Harare – increased from five to seven weekly flights effective 17 January 2023
• Singapore – from 14 weekly to 21 weekly effective 30 October 2022
• Bali – Increased from seven weekly to 14 weekly effective 6 December 2022
• Abu Dhabi - increased from 21 to 28 weekly flights effective 21 December 2022
• Amsterdam – Increased from seven to 10 weekly flights effective 21 December 2022
• Almaty – Increased from four to seven weekly flights effective 1 January 2023
• Dublin – increased from 11 to 12 weekly flights effective 3 January 2023
• Hong Kong – increased from seven to 11 weekly flights effective 16 January 2023
• Ho Chi Minh – increased from seven to 10 weekly flights effective 20 January 2023
• Hanoi- increased from seven to 10 weekly flights effective 20 January 2023
• Adelaide and Auckland - increased from five to seven weekly flights effective 22 January 2023
Qatar Airways is offering travel packages for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, welcoming global football fans to enjoy the finest Qatari hospitality and follow their favourite team in person.
Fans have the flexibility to build their own package for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, which includes flights with Qatar Airways, the Official Airline Partner of FIFA.
A multiple award-winning airline, Qatar Airways currently flies to more than 150 destinations worldwide from its hub at the Hamad International Airport, Doha.