Qatar Airways Expands Network to 100 Destinations
Qatar Airways will resume regular flights to Sofia the capital of Bulgaria via Bucharest, marking the 100th destination to be added back to its global network post COVID-19.
The three weekly flights to Sofia starting from 16 October 2020 will see the airline’s network expand to more than 700 weekly flights across six continents.
The airline’s mix of fuel-efficient efficient aircraft and strategic network management has enabled it to quickly resume flights and expand services in line with passenger demand.
The following destinations are planned to resume flights or increase frequencies:
· Bucharest (three weekly flights starting 16 October)
· Copenhagen (increased to 10 weekly flights from 12 October)
· Madrid (increased to 10 weekly flights from 12 October)
· Manchester (increased to 17 weekly flights from 12 October)
· Singapore (increasing to double daily flights from 25 October)
· Sofia (three weekly flights starting 16 October)
· Stockholm (increased to 10 weekly flights from 12 October)
To ensure travellers can plan their travel with peace of mind, the airline has generous booking and refund policies. For more information visit qatarairways.com/RelyOnUs.