Mother’s Day: Five Ways to Pamper Her at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo
Celebrate Mother’s Day in Cairo in style and flair and make sure to pamper Mom with five personalized offerings to make sure it is a memorable one.
Whether it’s a delightful lunch on the Nile, a stylish sweet treat or a deeply rejuvenating spa experience in the Hotel’s Spa, Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence has curated a diverse selection of experiences to make sure Mom is appreciated and loved.
1. A luxurious suite stay with mesmerizing views over the Nile or Pyramids. Book her in a beautifully appointed suite – some of the largest and spacious in the city including a royal breakfast fit for a queen in the Hotel’s Tea Lounge with the mesmerizing ocular window as a backdrop.
2. Spa-tastic offerings for Mom in her own Nile view Spa suite. For quality self-care and catch-up time with Mom, pamper her with a revitalizing and rejuvenating treatment from a range of spa massages in the ultimate privacy of the spa suite – featuring its own private whirlpool and sauna, all with panoramic views overlooking the Nile.
3. Treat her to a Nile dining experience. Aboard the First Nile Boat, invite Mom to scenic views over the Nile for an amazing authentic pan-Asian lunch specially prepared by Chefs Mihir and Sanjeet including signature specialties such as truffle Dim sum, beef bao buns, teriyaki-glazed salmon robataki, Indian briyani, green shrimp curry and for dessert a saffron rice pudding with cashew. Reservations may be booked online.
Treat Mom for an authentic Brazilian churrascaria experience. Native Chef Guilherme Reis cooks up a Brazilian fiesta with more than eight cuts of barbecued prime meat cuts. Start off with a selection of starters with Brazilian bolinha de queijo, fried pastry with mozzarella, blue cheese and chili, grilled garlic bread; salada de horta com camarao, salad with fajita-spiced prawns, goat cheese, red onions and caramelized walnuts; and to end dinner on a sweet note enjoy Guilherme’s homemade condensed milk flan – pudim de leite condensado - or the mousse de maracuja. Reservations may be booked online.
4. Shop in style and spoil her with special Mother’s Day treats. Treat Mom to a unique shopping experience, part of the First Place complex in the First Mall with a variety of high-end shopping experiences and conclude the day with a delightful French-inspired lunch and indulge her with fresh pastries at La Gourmandise.
5. Invite Mom to lunch in a private poolside cabana. All moms deserve a treat, high on the Hotel’s fourth floor with magnificent poolside views of the city and with the smell of fresh bread baking in the brick oven. Enjoy a Lebanese-inspired lunch in a private cabana specially prepared by Lebanese native, Chef Ahmed Zoghbi who presents a range of Lebanese grilled favourites.
Special Savings This Mother’s Day
For Mother’s Day (March 21, 25, and 26, 2022), moms enjoy 25 percent savings on lunch or dinner in any of the Hotel and Boat outlets (minimum of four persons per table, excludes alcoholic beverages, terms and conditions apply).
A gift for Mom: all moms dining in any of the Hotel outlets will receive a special small Mother’s Day sweet treat to feel extra special.
For more information call the Hotel on +20 2 35671600 or chat with the Hotel team on the #FSChat.