Emirates Reshuffles Key Management Positions in Africa
In line with its continuous expansion and accelerated operations, Emirates has announced further movements in its commercial team in Africa as well as the Middle East, Far East, and West Asia
The new rotations will position talented and dedicated UAE Nationals in some of Emirates’ key markets, to help drive the airline’s commercial initiatives.
The newly appointed commercial leads will bring their experiences and skills to lead the airline’s development in their respective markets, including growing the customer base, strengthening existing partnerships and identifying opportunities to forge ones.
Effective 1 August, 2022, the following changes will take place in the Emirates commercial team:
• Mohammad Bin Hafiz currently Manager Zambia will take on the role of Manager Jordan
• Omar Bushlaibi currently Manager Oman will take on the role of Manager Zambia
• Nasser Bahlooq currently Manager Zimbabwe Area will take on the role of Manager Hong Kong
• Talal Al Gergawi currently District Manager – Dhahran & KSA Eastern will take on the role of Manager Zimbabwe
• Saood Al Aqili currently Commercial Support Manager in Egypt will take on the role of District Manager – Dhahran & KSA Eastern
• Mohamed Taher currently Commercial Support Manager in Nairobi will take on the role of Commercial Support Manager in Egypt
Outside Africa, the following changes will apply:
• Mohammad Lootah currently Manager Jordan will take on the role of Manager Israel
• Fahad Al Hassawi currently Commercial Manager in India will take on the role of Manager Oman
Emirates is committed to the UAE’s Emiratisation strategy and continues to create opportunities for UAE Nationals to grow professionally and progress their careers so that they can play vital roles within the organisation.
Through the airline’s commercial outstation programme, UAE Nationals are able to build their skills and expertise by broadening their exposure across its diverse global commercial operations roles.