Connect with Nature this Easter at Four Seasons Serengeti
At a time when the Serengeti is lush with life in the midst of the Green Season, Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti is preparing for an adventure-filled prograe of activities for this upcoming Easter.
From the Lodge’s location in the heart of the Serengeti National Park, families and couples alike will be welcomed with daily offerings of wildlife discoveries, wellness classes and an array of dining events.
The Easter program, which will run from April 14–19, 2022, contains a choice of daily activities to complement guests’ chosen itinerary of safari game drives, with highlights including:
• Easter Extravaganzas – From Easter Egg making for the kids to an Easter Sunday Gala Dinner or a chance to experience "Easter in the Wild" during a starlit bush dinner, there is a wide range of culinary experiences available each day.
• Rise with Wellness - Yogi Kenneth Maluba will offer a series of complimentary guided classes, ranging from Yoga Nidra to Pilates, Meditation and Early Morning Fitness.
• Easter Family Fair – All ages will be welcomed to an afternoon of fun at Maji Bar on April 16 and 17, 2022, where movies under the stars following later in the evening.
• A Discovery of Nature – From joining a guided Nature Walk around the Lodge to exploring the savannah itself on a guided Walking Safari, or attending an Expert Wildlife Talk at the Discovery Centre, guests are invited to uncover knowledge and insights about the animals and nature of the Serengeti.
• Mini Maasai Adventures – Young safari goers will have chance to try out some Serengeti sporting action at the Mini Maasai Olympics, while relaxation will also be offered with a Kids’ Spa session at the Kijana Club.
The daily program of activities will run alongside guests own safari excursions, with both half and full day game drives available to explore the Serengeti region.
Those who prefer to capture the landscape through a lens will also have opportunity to embark on a photo safari with Resident Photographer Laurent Mmassy, who hails from Dar Es Salaam and combines his passion for wildlife photography with portrait photography to ensure every opportunity to capture treasured family moments on safari.
For those who seek relaxation, the Serengeti Kani Spa has recently revealed a new organic menu, with signature treatments including the Tree of Life Journey and the four-handed Ubuntu ritual.
Four Seasons Safari Lodge welcomes children as from age two and in addition to a choice of interconnecting rooms, suites and spacious villas, offers a dedicated Kijana Kids' Club.
For further details or to make a luxury safari booking, contact the Lodge's On-Site Reservations Specialists.