British Airways and British Airways Holidays Launch Sales
For those who’d like to add a touch of luxury to their 2022 trips, British Airways and British Airways Holidays have launched a business class flight and holiday sale.
Available until 28 March 2022, the offer applies to selected short and long-haul routes from London with a range of travel dates in 2022. Customers have the option to book either a standalone flight, or a holiday package combining a business class flight with one of British Airways Holidays’ carefully selected hotels.
With access to departure lounges, extra space, a fully flat bed, The White Company amenities, and a three-course meal, those booking Club World tickets (long-haul business class) will wake up in their destination feeling refreshed and ready to explore. Return flight offers include:
- New York from £1,499
- Boston from £1,499
- Chicago from £1,599
- Dubai from £1,699
- Bahamas from £1,899
Long-haul luxury holiday packages include:
- New York: Club World flights and four nights’ hotel from £1,599pp
- Dubai: Club World flights and seven nights’ hotel from £1,719pp
- Chicago: Club World flights and four nights’ hotel from £1,729pp
Those travelling in Club Europe (short-haul business class) will also enjoy departure lounge access before their flight, followed by more personal space onboard, a contoured leather seat and complimentary food and drinks during the flight. Flight prices include:
- Copenhagen from £89 each way
- Geneva from £113 each way
- Milan from £112 each way
European luxury holiday packages include:
- Venice: Club Europe flights and three nights’ hotel from £309pp
- Marrakech: Club Europe flights and seven nights’ hotel from £469pp
- Tenerife: Club Europe flights and seven nights’ nights from £599pp
- Lisbon: Club Europe flights and three nights’ hotel from £399pp.
For more information and the full terms and conditions, visit www.ba.com/luxurysale.