Air France Unveils New Menu by Chef Jofrane Dailly
Air France Business Class passengers departing from La Réunion-Roland Garros Airport will now enjoy new exciting menu designed by French chef Jofrane Dailly.
Born on Reunion Island, the chef has created 6 refined dishes for the airline's customers, highlighting the island's culinary heritage. By working with local and seasonal products, he offers gourmet and refined flavours to be enjoyed on board.
On all Air France flights between Saint-Denis de La Réunion and Paris-Orly and Paris-Charles de Gaulle, two of the four hot dishes on the menu in the Business cabin have been created by the chef, including a vegetarian choice. These menus will be renewed regularly over the coming months.
Jofrane Dailly's culinary creations for Air France are:
• Zembrocal-style risotto with Péi turmeric, seasonal vegetables;
• Lamb fillet with masala, tamarind jus, squash with a variety of textures;
• “Dans l'esprit d'un Kisherre", Basmati rice, vegetables with Indian spices;
• Fillet of Bourgeois, roasted with thyme, carry sauce, vindaye condiment;
• Trilogy of sweet potato and pumpkin mousselines, glazed vegetables, sweet spice jus;
• Chicken ballotine with jus, sweet potato millefeuille.
As part of the fight against food waste, Air France is rolling out the pre-selection of hot dishes in the Business cabin, particularly on flights departing from Reunion Island. This service combines the guarantee of the availability of the customer's choice with fairer consumption on board.
This winter, Air France is operating up to 21 weekly flights between Paris-Orly and Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Saint-Denis de La Réunion. Flights are operated by Boeing 777-300 equipped with new travel cabins for greater comfort on board.