Africa Travel Week Unveils 2021 Roadmap to Reignite Tourism
Africa Travel Week (ATW) has unveiled an audacious plan for its 2021 suite of shows, which includes several value-add opportunities, in addition to WTM Africa, which will run as a 100% virtual exhibition from 07-09 April 2021.
In addition to the virtual show in April, which consists of 1-to-1 meetings, content sessions and speed networking, ATW has lined up a collection of additional events throughout the year, which include:
· Educational content webinars from May to August.
· Africa Travel Week: Connect in the City Live from 1-3 September, including on-site experiences in the official Host City of Cape Town.
· A series of virtual master classes from September to November.
The three-day Africa Travel Week Live which coincides with Tourism Month will comprise:
• Familiarisation tours: ATW will host international travel media and buyers in the City of Cape Town to experience tourism products first-hand.
• Destination training sessions for Hosted Buyers to provide valuable information about the city’s product offerings.
• A dedicated travel and tourism conference with a top-notch speaker programme of industry thought leaders and experts.
• Our ever-popular speed networking sessions where buyers are split according to region and product interests.
• A networking evening for attendees to meet and reconnect with industry friends and peers face-to-face.
• The African Travel & Tourism Awards, honouring industry pioneers.
The blended format of WTM Africa throughout 2021 will also apply to its suite of sister shows including International Luxury Market Africa (ILTMA), International Business Tourism Market Africa (IBTMA), The Sports & Tourism Exchange (SETE), Africa Tourism Investment Summit (ATIS), Travel Forward and EQUAL Africa.
Attendees and industry professionals may remain connected and informed throughout 2021via atwconnect.com, ATW’s dedicated resource hub jam-packed with free digital tools, industry news and updates.
For more information on Africa Travel Week Virtual, visit:www.atwconnect.com