Kenya Airways has announced new baggage regulations for flights originating from Baiyun Airport, Guangzhou, China, with effect from November 18, 2016.
In a press release, the airlines said the new regulations will affect the number of baggage passengers can travel with, the size, type and weight and include:
1. Baggage packing: If not suitcase, must be hard packaging and should be rectangular or square;
2. Each bag cannot exceed 32 Kilogrammes (KGs);
3. Baggage dimension cannot exceed 158cm.
4. They will not accept combining of different bags into one piece; and
5. Any non-compliance of the above will result in passenger baggage not being accepted for check in.
Kenya Airways said it will not accept bags that do not conform to the above requirements at check- in. Such bags will only be accepted as cargo at the cargo terminal and at the expense of the guest.